The Mt Adams Ride is pleased to bring back both a CEI/CEIJR 1* and 2* to our lineup this year.
USA FEI ENTRIES MUST register online through USEF accounts – other nationalities must have their NF enter them into the FEI online registration system.
PRE RIDE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE BELOW (Note: Must also register with USEF by definite entry date)
FEI entries will be limited to a combined total of 20 riders due to the limited number of officials on site. We also must have a minimum of six riders (in any combination) in order to continue providing this opportunity
- Technical Delegate – Maura Leahy
- President of the Ground Jury – Khristin Seymore
- Chief Steward – Jack Weber
- Assistant Steward – Tim Clark
- Assistant Steward – Carolyn Hock
- Foreign Veterinary Delagate -Dr. Heather Hoynes
- Veterinary Commission President – Dr. Mike Vanzwol
- Treating Veterinarian President – Dr. Michael Foss
- Official Vet – Dr. Michelle Roush-Rowe
- Official Vet – Dr. Mike Tomlinson
- Carol Giles
- Ken Marcella
- 90Km = same as the AERC 55 miler
- 120Km = same as the AERC 75 miler
Fees: ( updated 20170122)
- 1* Entry Fee $250
- 2* Entry Fee $300
- Young Rider Discount – $25
- ** Does not include USEF Fee $68
- ** Does not include AERC Fee for distance riding
- **See additional information in Section XIV of the Definite Schedule
- Canadian athletes must present USEF International High Performance Fee Exemption Letter to waive $35 off entry fee. Failure to present form will result in non-fundable $35 charge by the secretary. (Must pay in American dollars)
Definite Entry Date:
- 12 May 2017
- 19 May 2017, 1 hour prior to vet inspection
- No Show / Late withdrawal
- In the case of withdrawals after the date of definite entries or no-shows the athletes of the respective NF will be held liable to reimburse the organizer for the actual financial loss incurred by the organizer as a result of the late withdrawal or no-show. Amount charged:
Farrier and Vet Fees: We are excited that Roehbe Cunningham as agreed to be our farrier again this year.
- Riders will be responsible for any individual farrier or vet services.
Junior Riders: Riders must be accompanied by an adult over 21 and wear an approved helmet
- ALL FEI RIDERS MUST WEAR A HELMET WHEN MOUNTED
Awards: To Be Determined
Drivers License Statement: Minors who do not have a valid driver’s license which allows them to operate a motorized vehicle in the state in which they reside will not be permitted to operate a motorized vehicle of any kind, including, but not limited to, golf carts, motorcycles, scooters, or farm utility vehicles, on the competition grounds of licensed competitions. Minors who have a valid temporary license may operate the above described motorized vehicles as long as they are accompanied by an adult with a valid driver’s license. The parent(s), legal guardian(s), or individual who signs the entry blank as a parent or guardian of a minor operating a motorized vehicle in violation of this rule are solely responsible for any damages, claims, losses or actions resulting from that operation. Violations of this rule will be cause for sanctions against the parent(s), guardian(s) and/or trainer(s) who are responsible for the child committing the offense. Penalties may include exclusion of the child, parent(s), guardian(s), and/or trainer(s) from the competition grounds for the remainder of the competition and charges being filed against any of the above individuals in accordance with Chapter 6. Wheelchairs and other mobility assistance devices for individuals with disabilities are exempt from this rule.
USEF Membership: Life, senior active and junior active members shall be eligible to participate in all classes at Regular Competitions, Eventing Competitions at the Preliminary Level or above and Combined Driving Competitions at the Advanced Level, Dressage, Reining and Vaulting Competitions and Endurance Rides. A nonmember may participate as a handler, rider, driver, owner, lessee, agent, coach or trainer at Regular Competitions, Eventing Competitions, Dressage Competitions, Reining Competitions and Combined Driving Competitions upon payment of a $30 Show Pass fee. Participants in the following classes are exempted from the Requirements of this rule: 1) leadline; 2) exhibitions; 3) games and races; 4) classes for 4-H members; 5) walk trot and academy classes (academy classes are classes limited to horses used regularly in a lesson program); 6) USDF introductory level tests, pas de deux and quadrille classes; 7) NRHA Endorsed Reining Competitions. 8) Opportunity classes, 9) citizens of other nations who have proof, in English, of current membership in good standing of their own National Federation, 10) USEA beginner novice division; and 11) assistant handlers in Dressage Sport Horse Breeding classes. TRAINERS/HORSE OWNERS MUST BE CURRENT USEF MEMBERS or pay the SHOW PASS fee of $30.00 – the annual membership fee is $55 from December 1 – November 30. You can go to http://USEF.org and join online. (if you are riding FEI)
FEI RIDERS MUST PRINT, SIGN, AND BRING THE FEI RELEASE FORM Click on Link Below
Questions? Please contact Nicole Miller or Jala Neufeld: